Thursday, August 06, 2009

World domination: Google vs. Microsoft

Both Microsoft and Google are large wordwide companies. I'm very dependant on both companies everyday.

The two companies have different market strategies. As for google product I use them because they are cheap and good. With MS its much more that there are no alternatives. This makes me reluctant every time I get a new product to use by MS. Its not that the products are not great. Its the question of what other products I will be forced to use. I think that if MS products were not so sticky and so dependant on other MS products I would probably still be using them because some of them are quite good. I would do so even more happily than today. I would be able to use other vendors for just those part where MS products didn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment